Apidra Solostar Pens
Tp beggin with, When use a mealtime insulin. Apidra should be taken within 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal. Test your blood sugar levels as directed by your doctor when using Apidra. Do not change your dose or type of insulin without talking to your doctor. Any change of insulin should be cautiously and only under medical supervision.
Check your insulin label, to verify that you have the correct insulin before each injection. Use Apidra only if the solution is clear and colorless with no particles visible.
While using Apidra, do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how Apidra affects you. Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that contain alcohol.
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include dizziness or light-headedness, sweating, confusion, headache, blurred vision, slurred speech, shakiness, fast heartbeat, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, hunger.
- Serious allergic reactions. Get medical help right away if you have: a rash over your whole body, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, fast pulse, sweating or feeling faint
- Low potassium in your blood (hypokalemia). Your doctor should monitor you for low blood potassium levels.
- Heart failure. Also, Your doctor should monitor you closely while you are taking TZDs with Apidra.
- Trouble breathing, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, swelling of your face, tongue, or throat, sweating, extreme drowsiness, dizziness, confusion.
The most common side effects of APIDRA include: low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), weight gain, itching, rash, swelling, allergic reactions including injection site reactions, skin thickening or pits at the injection site (lipodystrophy)
1. What Apidra is and what it is use for
Apidra is an antidiabetic agent, use to reduce high blood sugar in patients with diabetes mellitus; it may be given to adults, adolescents and children, 6 years of age and older. Diabetes mellitus is a disease where your body does not produce enough insulin to control the level of blood sugar.
It is by biotechnology. It has a rapid onset within 10-20 minutes and a short duration, about 4 hours.
2. What you need to know before you use Apidra
Do not use Apidra
- If you are allergic to insulin glulisine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
- If your blood sugar is too low (hypoglycaemia), follow the guidance for hypoglycaemia (see box at the end of this leaflet).
Warnings and precautions
Apidra in a pre-filled pen is only suitable for injecting just under the skin (see also section 3). Speak to your doctor if you need to inject your insulin by another method.
Also Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before using Apidra.
Follow closely the instructions for dose, monitoring (blood tests), diet and physical activity (physical work and exercise) as discussed with your doctor.
Insulin glulisine is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Also, Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke.
Insulin glulisine is a man-made product that is similar to human insulin. It replaces the insulin that your body would normally make. Insulin glulisine starts working faster and lasts for a shorter time than regular insulin. It works by helping blood sugar (glucose) get into cells so your body can use it for energy. This medication is usually used with a medium- or long-acting insulin product.
Buy Apidra Solostar Pens Online.
insulin, insulin resistance, insulin pump. Also, Insulin glargine, insulin syringes, nph insulin. Again, Insulin apart, insulin lispro, lantus insulin. Sliding scale insulin, what is insulin, humalog insulin. Insulin pen, insulin resistance diet, regular insulin. Types of insulin, what does insulin do, insulin detemir.
insulin needles, long acting insulin, what is insulin resistance. Insulin definition, insulin function, insulin prices. Insulins, 70 30 insulin, basaglar insulin.
Basal insulin, cost of insulin, insulin plant. Insulin resistance symptoms, insulin side effects, insulin side effects. Medtronic insulin pump, novolog insulin, inhaled insulin.
insulin diabetes, insulin injection sites, insulin sensitivity. Insulin shock, is insulin a hormone, levemir insulin. Short acting insulin, walmart insulin, fast acting insulin.
insulin index, insulin pen needles. Toujeo insulin, tresiba insulin, what organ produces insulin. High insulin levels, insulin and glucagon, insulin degludec. Also, Insulin injection, insulin medication, insulin overdose. Insulin resistance test, insulin shot, insulin syringe sizes. insulin syringes walmart, novolin insulin, rapid acting insulin.
Relion insulin, tandem insulin pump, what causes insulin resistance. To continue, where is insulin produced, bd insulin syringes, how does insulin work. hoe is insulin made, insulin chart, insulin for dogs.
Insulin levels, insulin medications, insulin receptor. Also, Is victoza insulin, isoprene insulin, omnipod insulin pump. To add, regular insulin peak, sliding scale insulin chart dose. To add, too much insulin. victoza insulin, what produces insulin. Last, Why is insulin so expensive.
how much does insulin cost, how to reverse insulin resistance. Insulin brands, insulin dosage, insulin for cats. Insulin-like growth factor, insulin names, insulin pump cost.